- Uniqueness of at least 95%
- The article should contain tables and bulleted lists. The text should be structured, divided into blocks, paragraphs and sections, including bulleted lists and tables
- Keywords should be evenly distributed throughout the text. To simplify the verification, we highlight the keys in the finished text in bold or in color. The auxiliary words used are also highlighted.
- An indicative plan for the article: will be presented in the TOR for each article.
- The text should be literate, easy to read, written for people, not for search engines. Before submitting, be sure to check it for the absence of spelling and punctuation errors.
Topic: Can children have cashew nuts?
Purpose: to write an informational article
Audience: women 25-40 years old
Technical requirements: text size – 4000-5000 characters;
The key question is Whether children can have cashew nuts
Synonyms that define the subject (we use them in the text): useful, harmful, organism, to use, diet, product, children’s, age
Stop words: we do not write about other types of nuts
H1 Can children have cashew nuts
Description of nuts, composition, use for children, origin of nuts
H2 The benefits and harms of cashew nuts for children
Useful properties of nuts for children, vitamin composition, harm
H2 Since how old can I give nuts to children?
At what age should I start introducing cashew nuts into a child’s diet
H3 For children under 3 years old
Is it possible to give to children under 3 years of age and what is the benefit of this
H3 For children over 3 years old
Is it possible to give to children after 3 years and what is the benefit of this
H2 Daily allowance of cashew nuts for children
In what quantity to give nuts to children at different ages